- Measure Absolute Vacuum
- Direct Measurement
- Portable and compact design
- Accurate Vacuum Measurement
- Easy to use and carry
- Model: VCT-525, Tilting type with Stand.
Advantages of the McLeod Gauge
- It is independent of the gas composition.
- It serves as a reference standard to calibrate other low pressure gauges.
- A linear relationship exists between the applied pressure and h
- There is no need to apply corrections to the McLeod Gauge readings.
Laboratory use for Absolute Vacuum Measurement, Leak testing of Vacuum vessels.