INDUS Glass tube Rotameter are unique design for industrial usage high precision tapered borosilicate glass tube are utilized for best performances. Special design features eliminate stresses on glass tube even under industrial handling conditions. Glass tubes are field replaceable without disturbing end connections.
INDUS Glass Tube Rotameter are useful for measuring flow of AIR, Common Gases, Water, Alkalis, Oil & Organic Chemicals etc. It Is installed in pipeline vertically upward with flanged or screwed connection.
Other Details :
- Easily interchange ability of tubes without disconnection from the lines
- Available from 15 NB to 100 NB Line Sizes
- Body - SS / M.S. powder coated.
- Accuracy - /- 2% of FSD
- Cover glass protected with rubber
- Packing - Pure Teflon
- Fluid - Liquid or Gases
- Meter Body - Powder coated M.S. optional SS 304, SS 316 etc.
- Float - SS 316L, SS 316, PTFE, Monel, PVC etc.
- Wetted Parts - SS 316L, SS 316, SS 304, MS PTFE, PVC, P.P., Monel etc.
- Packing - Neoprene, PTFE , Silicon etc.
- Tube - Borosillicate Tapered glass tube
- Line Size - Upto 4” NB
- Measuring Range- 2 LPH to 40000 LPH of Water / Liquid
- Measuring Unit - ML/Min, LPM, LPH, Nm3/hr, SCFH
- Available Materials- MS/CS/ SS304/SS304L/SS316/SS316L/PTFE Lined MS or SS
- Temperature Max. - Upto 200°C depends on gland Packing material.
- Connections - Flange to ASA/BS/DIN/ Triclover Standard, Screwed to BSP/NPT (M/F)
- Accuracy - ±2% of full scale.
- One Flow Alarm Switch Adjustable throughout Flow Range
- High & Low Flow Alarm Switch Adjustable throughout Flow Range
- Triclover Fittings
- Steam Jacket Arrangement
- Rear End Screwed or Flange Connections.
- Smaller Range fitted with flow control Valves.