These Gauges are versatile bourdon tube based device with SS 304 movement. Stainless steel construction offers a good combination of corrosion resistance and value. All Stainless Steel Construction Pressure Gauge, Full Blow-Out Protection, Glycerin fillable cases. Pressure Gauges designed and manufactured to minimize failure and to protect personnel and property.
- Case with or without Glycerin filling.
- Can be fitted with electrical Contact for Alarms & Signals for various process applications.
- For Use upto Full Scale Value.
- Various Mounting arrangements available.
- Available in measuring Units like Kg/Sqcm, PSI, BAR, MPa, Kpa & Dual Scale.
Technical Specifications :
- Case - AISI SS 304 Bayonate Case
- Dial size - 50, 63, 100, 150 ,200 & 250 mm
- Dial size - 50mm, 63mm, 100mm, 150mm ,200mm & 250 mm
- Range : -760 mm Hg to upto 1000 Kg/cm2 Pressure, Vacuum and Various Compound Ranges available
- Sensing Element - SS 316 Bourdons tube
- Movement - SS 304 Movement
- Socket - SS 304 / 316
- Blowout Disc - provided
- Pointer - Aluminum , Zero Adjustment pointer
- Dial - Aluminum with Black / Red Marking in White Background
- Window - 3mm mm thick Transparent Glass / Shatter-proof Glass
- Over Range Protection - 30% above Max. Pressure
- Connection - 1/8”, ¼”, 3/8” or 1/2” BSP/NPT, Others as per Vendor Requirement.
- Mounting - Direct, Panel Mounting
- Accuracy : +/-1% FSD
- Optional - Glycerine Filled & Contact and Alarm (1NO, 1NC, 1NO+1NC, 2NO, 2NC).
Typical applications for this handsome weather and corrosion resistant gauge include Corrosive environments often encountered in chemical plants harsh weather in offshore locations Ambient and media conditions occurring near boilers, furnaces, ovens and steam. Chemical & Petro Chemical Industries, Food & beverages Industries, Plastic & Paper Industries, Various Industrial Process applications.