INDUS Thermometers enable measurement of temperature with an accuracy of +1% of the maximum scale value. This kind of thermometer system comprises a sensor bulb, transmitting capillary and a case containing a Bourdon Tube element. The system is filled with pressurized mercury/ GAS. Temperature variation is measured by the Bourdon Tube system, and indicated on a dial.
Technical Specifications :
- Dial Size - 50/63/100/150/200/250 mm
- Case & Bezel - SS 304 / Die Cast Aluminum
- Dial - Aluminum, Black Numbers on White Background
- Window - Sheet Glass or Safety Glass
- Pointer - Micro zero or Center Zero adjustable
- Model - Vertical, Horizontal, Capillary Type, Antivibration Type
- Bulb, Stem & Conn Material - MS/ SS 316/SS 304
- Bulb diameter - 10,12 & 16 mm
- Capillary - MS / SS Capillary armoured with Copper/SS/PVC Tubing
- Capillary Standard - 1 mtr to 20 mtrs
- Connection - ½”,3/4” BSP/NPT(M) or M20 x 1.5 (M)
- Accuracy : + 1% of F.S.D.
- Over Range Protection - 25% of F.S.D.
- Mounting - Direct, Surface, Flush ( Vertical/Horizontal/Remote Sensing Type)
- Standard RangeoC : (-) 30 to (+) 70, 0 to 60, 100, 120, 150, 200, 250, 300, 450 & 600.
- Anti-Vibration Spring
- Disc Contact.
- Single or Double Electrical Contact (1NC, 1NO, 2NV, 2NO, 1NO+1 NC)
Chemical /Refineries, Petroleum, Petrochemicals, Pharmaceuticals, Cement, Furnaces, Sugar, Food, Beverages, Pulp & Paper Industries for accurate Temperature measurements.